Planting Money Trees – Session 5
Understanding investment fundamentals, investing in self to make more and avenues of investing with others (Sacco, Pension Schemes, Investment Clubs, Chaama etc.)
- What is goal-oriented investing and why should we align our investments to our goals
- What are the basic things that we need to know and do as we embark on our investment journeys? What happens when they are missed out?
- Investment concepts that are key in choosing investments: Compound growth, risk & return, diversification, liquidity, cost averaging, inflation management, cost of delay and value of time.
- Investing in self and the many ways of making money from your knowledge, skills, talents, hobbies, experiences, challenges and networks.
- Investing in pools of accumulation with others. How to make more in chaamas, investment club, sacco, registered retirement scheme and insurance policies.
- Self-discovery: The tools to use – they key to getting more from self.