Getting more from every shilling – Session 4
Effective income management strategies and tools: Expense tracking, budgeting, shopping sensibly, controlling debt, taking advantage of tax laws and smart living.
- The essence of effective income strategies and the common pit falls that push us into the rat race.
- Determining how much you make every month and who takes it from you.
- Effective financial tools of making and monitoring budgets
- What does it mean paying myself first and what is a freedom account?
- The painful drain in shopping, bad debts and the credit card and how to take care of each.
- What are tax laws giving you tax advantages and how to make use of them to get a 13th Cheque (More income).
- The folly of get-rich-quick schemes, some insurance policies and failed personal stewardship in income management.
- What is smart living and how do we make it a reality?